1. Students will be given a verbal warning.
2. Students will be given a second warning and the name
will be written down.
3. Students will need to talk to the teacher at which time
the teacher may assign a written reflection assignment.
4. Students will be given detention during Friday's
All-5th Grade P,E. time, during which time they will have a written
assignment. If there are 2 Friday detentions in one month, they will
miss the "Fifth Grade Fun Day" held every 6 weeks or so.
5. Student's parents will be contacted by the teacher.
6. Students will be Referred to the Principal or Vice
7. Formal Conference with Student, Parents and Teacher
will be held.
Depending on the seriousness of a problem, the teacher may
skip any or all steps.